As an Authorized Lab for CASA, NST Cyber follows a multi-faceted comprehensive assessment methodology based on OWASP Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS).
With Google (CASA Framework User) Initiated Assessments, NST Cyber as an authorized assessor verifies the app for CASA assurance level 3 or 4. For self initiated assessments we offer support based on the tier that developers like to conduct the assessment.
This is the highest level of assurance. During this assessment, NST Cyber will perform all functional tests and work with the developer to complete any comprehensive testing not covered in a functional test.
During this assessment, the authorized lab will perform all functional tests. However, several items may not be validated by the lab, and thus will only be self attested to by the developer. A paper review of the developer submitted material will be performed for non-functional testable items.
CASA and OWASP ASVS
App Defense Alliance (ADA) uses CASA framework as a basis for testing web application technical security controls based on the OWASP Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS).
Know more about App Defense Alliance (ADA) and CASA:
EMPOWERING CUSTOMERS ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN
Google Cloud Application Security Assessment (CASA)
Powered by NST Assure
You are always in control of managing your security assessment projects, remediation process, and revalidation assessments with NST Assure’s powerful collaboration and orchestration features.
- Be in line with security assessment process
- Holistic view of the threat posture for any or all assessment projects
- Real-time Collaboration with your Security Assessment Team
- Schedule Report walkthroughs or Debrief sessions at your convenience
- Secure Download of assessment reports and trackers
- Understand risk to compliance requirements before it is too late
- Focus on what needs attention and cut the noise
- Demonstrate ROIs and security posture to Executive teams