CURATED AND VALIDATED
External Attack Surface Management
Are you having trouble keeping up with your growing attack surface? You’re not alone. Whether they are aware of it or not, all organisations today are going through ongoing change.
With NST Cyber, you can better understand your assets and exposures while also increasing your awareness of them. Utilize our staff, technology, and thorough approach to continuously test your attack surface around the clock to find and fix potential vulnerabilities before attackers do.
Application Security Assessments
NST Cyber tests for all aspects of application security. We'll assist you in developing safer apps, ensuring compliance, and improving your DevSecOps, from application design procedures through in-depth source code review.NST Cyber does this in 5 key steps:
- Determines potential threat actors
- Identifies sensitive data worth protecting
- Maps out the application’s attack surface
- Evaluates application security process pain points
- Builds a security roadmap
ASSESS AND MANAGE VULNERABILITIES
Network & Infrastructure Penetration Testing
Network-level vulnerabilities are still one of the most often used attack vectors by malware and hackers. A security audit of your network gives you an overview of the vulnerabilities that a hostile user could exploit if they managed to access your network services that are accessible via the Internet or establish a physical connection to your corporate environment.
On internal, internet-facing, and cloud-based IT infrastructure, NST Cyber’s network penetration testing services uncover, validate, and prioritize vulnerabilities.
IDENTIFY AND VALIDATE YOUR
Cloud Security Assessments
Cloud applications are no longer optional. You must figure out a strategy to map, gauge, and manage these risks if you want to lead a secure digital transformation.
To find vulnerabilities in public clouds like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure and Digital Ocean (DO) NST Cyber’s Cloud Penetration Testing (CPT) service combines configuration evaluation with objective-based penetration testing.
EMULATE REAL WORLD ADVERSARIES
Red Team Assessments
A red team assessment is an attack simulation that is used to gauge how successfully a company can defend itself against actual threat actors. They better equip your company to deal with unexpected cybersecurity attacks.
The red team assessment makes use of legitimate, non-destructive attack paths to achieve the level of access necessary to effectively illustrate the seriousness of a potential cyber threat and breach of the networks of our customers.
Powered by NST Assure
You are always in control of managing your security assessment projects, remediation process, and revalidation assessments with NST Assure’s powerful collaboration and orchestration features.
- Be in line with security assessment process
- Holistic view of the threat posture for any or all assessment projects
- Real-time Collaboration with your Security Assessment Team
- Schedule Report walkthroughs or Debrief sessions at your convenience
- Secure Download of assessment reports and trackers
- Understand risk to compliance requirements before it is too late
- Focus on what needs attention and cut the noise
- Demonstrate ROIs and security posture to Executive teams